Monday, October 31, 2011

I've not updated my blog for a long-long time. Since my last posting, there are so many changes to my life that I want to share with everyone. I finally took the VSSS in the 1st quarter of 2010. I'm now semiretired and most of the time helping out with my wife's business. I'm also working on part-time basis for a friend's publishing company.

I've recently moved to my new place in Ara Hill, Ara Damansara. It's been 4 months now and I'm enjoying every bit of my time staying in this resort living villa. It's just perfect for me since I now spend most of my time at home. The only setback, there is no room to accommodate my shack and antennas are not allowed on the roof. So, I've no choice but to start disposing some of my HAM radio stuff.

I also took up road cycling and recently, tennis. I still go for dive trips at least 3 times a year and I finally obtained my NAUI Advance Scuba Diver certification. My son Najeeb has obtained his Dive Master Certification early this year while waiting for his SPM results. As for flying, not anymore since it is too costly to rent a plane. My eldest son Nazeem is now studying at the Malaysian Flying Academy in Melaka, pursuing his dream of becoming a professional pilot.

From now on, I shall try to update my blog on a regular basis. So stay tuned for my updates. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home