Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My HAM Radio Hobby

We'll, I'm into amateur radio or HAM Radio. I obtained my class B license in 2003 and class A license in 2005. I was introduced to this hobby by an office colleague way back in 1989 but I only made the effort to work towards my license in 2002 where I enrolled for RAE classes conducted by MARTS and studied materials from RSGB.

I sat for the RAE for class B license in 2003 and the morse code test for class A license in 2005. My previous call sign for class B was 9W2NAZ and my present callsign for class A is 9M2NAZ.
I am active on the 20 meter and 40 meter bands. For QSL cards, you can QSL via the bureau or direct. My QSL information is in http://www.qrz.com/database?callsign=9m2naz.

I am also into flying and scuba diving. Currently I am pursuing my PPL with Elite Flying Club in Subang Airport. Hope to get my PLL before June 2006. I have not been diving for quite sometime now. I obtained my open water diving certification from NAUI back in 1991.

73 de 9M2NAZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home