Wednesday, April 02, 2008

PPL

Finally obtained my wings in September 2006. My license is due for renewal on 30 th September 2007. I have not been flying for quite a while since the fuel prices have gone up. It's too costly to fly now days.

I have been flying the Eagle 150B, a two seater aircraft since day one of my flying lessons. Last November, I flew a Piper Warrior PA28 for the first time. The Piper is a very old plane and it can accomodate four POB. Since it is an old plane, the rental is much cheaper than the Eagle. Currently I am looking at joining other flying clubs with lower aircraft rentals. Probably I'll join the Royal Selangor Flying Club or Subang Flying Club.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mightbe we should have Teh Tarik , greetings ,
9M2FRI

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home